Nominations can only be accepted during the nomination period (see schedule). Nominating persons should submit an email addressed to the Global Dialogue Council. Please add with the following attachments:
- a full CV of the nominee (or, if organizations are nominated, an account of the organization’s profile, history and current activities)
- one pdf file of up to 50 pages with a research sample or praxis documentation (or a link to a website that provides sufficient documentation)
- a full CV of the nominating person
- a 3 page supporting letter explaining the merits of the candidate relative to the award’s criteria
- If several persons wish to nominate the same individual, it is preferable to send one supporting letter signed by several nominators rather than several nominations.